More and more analysts are saying that even though gold is near a record high today, its current price will seem low compared to its price in the near future:
- Frank Holmes, head of U.S. Global Investor’s Gold and Precious Metals Fund, is predicting “gold can easily reach $2,300.”
- David Rosenberg of Gluskin Sheff, who correctly forecast the credit crisis and recession, continues to predict gold could reach “beyond” $3,000 an ounce.
- Jim Rogers, renowned commodity investor, is anticipating gold will surge to $3,500 per ounce.
- Rob McEwen, CEO of US Gold Corp., believes gold prices may increase to $5,000 an ounce between 2012 and 2014.
- Peter Schiff of Euro Pacific Capital recently was saying that…Gold could reach $5,000 to $10,000 per ounce in the next 5 to 10 years.